2.0
Turnaround Time
Poster decreased review rating.

Update by user Mar 11

Actual paid amount was $130.93 not $100

Original review posted by user Mar 01

I was sent the Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl Car as a birthday present. At first I was excited to see my favorite team on my favorite car but as i looked closer I could not believe this product has any kind of quality control.

I went to the web site to see that they had paid $100 for the car and was appalled. claims of "sculpture is superbly handcrafted and painted by hand for a glossy, show-room finish. And wait until you see the impressive detailing!" The silver paint looks like a 12 year old slopped it on with no detail at all, the "glossy show room finish" has blemishes all over where it was handled while paint was still tacky. When I called customer support I could not find a way to talk to a rep only download a prepaid return but with that I need the billing info...

this will make me have to contact my dad and let him know what I got was a POS which I was trying to avoid.

i have enclosed pics, the first 3 are what i received vs the last 2 what was represented on the website. I hope this helps someone...

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: I would like a replacement of high quality like advertised.

Comments

Hello mestretch2, I am very sorry to learn that you have had issues with the quality of your model car and would like to assist you. Please email us at customer_inquiry@bgeltd.com and include your order information.

-Stephanie It will help us locate your account and serve you better. Sincerely, Stephanie The Bradford Exchange Customer Service